Over the past 30 years, Noca has developed its business based on serial/mass production services.
Our 2,000 m2 manufacturing plant is equipped for both small scale production (50-200 units) and large volume series (100,000 + units). The plant contains an effective mix of new and older machinery for automated component mounting, enabling Noca to manufacture both high-end modern circuit boards and older style boards.
We also have extensive experience with effective mass production and follow LEAN Manufacturing and product quality assurance principles.
The factory is designed to enable a rapid switch one type of production to another.
Invalid Displayed Gallery
Our innovative methods and technologies provide product owners with significant efficiency gains and the opportunity to refine their focus on product development and marketing.
Our main production systems:
- 2 separate high-capacity SMD lines from Siemens for mass production
- 2 separate high-capacity SMD lines from Mirae for prototype production
- State-of-the-art selective soldering robot from ERSA
- Wave soldering equipment from Vectra
- High-efficiency enamelling robot (Asymtech Nordson)
- Various test equipment (ultrasound, x-ray, burn-in, PC systems)